"UI" core single-phase transformers
Single-phase transformers usually manufactured in accordance with isolating and safety isolating transformers (IEC 61558-2-4 and IEC 61558-2-6 standards).
When the products do not comply in the field of the application of these standards, one applies the standards related to the specifications.
• These transformers are produced under specification of the customer .
• INSULATION SYSTEM : CLASS "F" (155° C) or different if required
• PROTECTION AGAINST
ELECTROSHOCK : CLASS "I"
(protective earthing terminal shall be earthed).
• PROTECTION INDEX : "IP00" or different if required
we are able to supply:
- products in compliance with UL and CSA standards:
UL FILE E309865
UL FILE E231988 - insulation system class 155(F);
- transformers in accordance with medical electrical equipment standards
- isolating transformers for the supply of medical rooms (IEC 61558-2-15);
- metal screen;
- self-resetting thermal cut-out;
- fuse holders terminals;
- boxes with protection index required.