Dry-type iron core and air core reactors
Single-phase, double-phase and three-phase reactors.
IRON CORED or AIR CORED reactors.
These products are produced under specification of the customer.
These reactors find application in several fields, for example :
• AC / DC Filtering
• Current / Fault limitation
• Drives and inverter
• Eolic and photovoltaic systems
• Power factor correction systems
• Starting motor reactors
Years of experience allows thorough and reliable production.
Windings manufactured with multiple conductor or strip copper or alluminium and stainless steel or alluminium frames, permit to minimize eddy current and additionals losses.
• IEC 61558-2-20 for reactors having:
rated supply voltage not exceeding 1000V
rated frequency not exceeding 1MHz
rated power not exceeding 2 KVAR for single-phase reactors
10 KVAR for poly-phase reactors.
• IEC 60076-6 for reactors different from the items above mentioned.
INSULATION SYSTEM : Class “F” (155° C) or different if require.
ON REQUEST we are able to supply :
- Products in compliance with UL and CSA standards :
UL FILE E309865
UL FILE E231988 - Insulation system class 155(F);
- self-resetting thermal cut-out;
- boxes with protection index required.